How do I connect my TCP smart bulb?
Press ADD DEVICE and select LIGHTING DEVICES to set up a new device. Screw in the bulb into a lighting fixture, the led bulb will flash quickly. If the bulb does not flash quickly, turn the bulbs on/off 3 times and on again, the light will then flash quickly. Connection cycle will Appear.
Does TCP smart bulb work with Alexa?
TCP Smart offers the most comprehensive voice-controlled smart home experience with Alexa. Control your home lighting and other devices hands-free. … Turn on TCP Smart devices and connect the devices with “TCP Smart” App; (4).
How do I get Alexa to recognize my smart bulb?
Connect a Smart Light Bulb to Alexa
- Open the Amazon Alexa app on your mobile device.
- Select the Devices tab.
- Choose All Devices. …
- Scroll down to find the smart light that you want to connect. …
- Tap the smart light’s name to complete the setup.
How do I reset my TCP smart light?
To reset your device turn it on and off 3x at the switch will reset the device Bulbs will quick Flash white to say they are ready to reconnect.
Why is my TCP Smart Plug not connecting?
The most likely cause of not being able to connect to the wifi with your smart plugs is the app that you’re using, and your phone’s settings. Ensuring that your Bluetooth, wifi and your location settings are on is the first step to fixing the problem.
Why is my smart light not connecting?
Make sure the Wi-Fi network is a 2.4 GHz network. The Smart Wi-Fi Light will not connect to a 5 GHz network. If your Smart Wi-Fi Light is already on the right frequency, make sure that your phone is not using a VPN app in the background. … The Wi-Fi connection may not have good coverage during set up.
What are TCP bulbs?
A pioneer in the energy-efficient lighting world for over 20 years, TCP is one our largest suppliers of environmentally-friendly lighting, specializing in compact fluorescent bulbs and LED light bulbs. In fact, TCP’s line of compact fluorescent bulbs is our largest in stock.
How do you sync lights with music?
How to Sync LIFX Bulbs with Music
- Download iLightShow on your Android or IOS device.
- Log in to your Spotify or Apple Music account on the iLightShow app.
- Head to the ‘lights’ tab to add your LIFX, Hue or Nanoleaf lights.
- Activate the app using the on/off slider in the top right.
What is the TCP smart App?
TCP Smart lighting allows you to create the perfect lighting scene in any room with your voice using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant or simply use the App from anywhere in the world.
How do I connect my lights to Alexa?
How to connect Alexa to smart lights
- Open the Alexa app, then turn on the light you want to connect.
- Navigate to the Devices tab, then tap All Devices. Quick tip: If you see a button that says Lights, tap that to connect.
- Scroll down the list to find the light you want to connect. Tap the name of the light.
Why is my Alexa not lighting up?
Unplug the power adapter from the device or the outlet. Wait 3 minutes and then plug it back in. If the issue persists, verify that you’re using the power adapter that came with your device. For more help, try our Echo & Alexa forum.