Does GE smart bulb work with Alexa?
C by GE smart light bulbs can be linked with the Amazon Alexa virtual assistant to be able to control them with only your voice. … C by GE smart bulbs need to be paired with either a C by GE smart bridge, a smart switch, a smart plug or Sol lamp to work with Amazon Alexa.
Why won’t my C by GE lights connect to Alexa?
If your Cync or C by GE devices are not displaying in the Alexa app, disable the skill, then enable it again. Give a voice prompt to Alexa by saying, “Alexa, discover my devices.” Power cycle your Cync/C by GE devices by powering off for 10 seconds, then powering back on.
What bulbs do I need to work with Alexa?
Here are the smart bulbs that work with Alexa
- TP-Link LB100 LED – $20 each.
- TP-Link LB110 LED – $25 each.
- TP-Link LB120 LED – $35 each.
- Lifx White 800 LED – $40 each.
- Lifx Color 1000 LED – $60 each.
- Cree Connected LED – $15 each, requires smart home hub.
- GE Link LED – $15 each, requires smart-home hub.
How do I connect my GE smart switch to Alexa?
1 Link C by GE Smart Switch with Amazon Alexa
- Launch the Alexa app on your phone or tablet.
- Open the Menu from the top left corner.
- Then select Skills & Games.
- Type in “cbyge” towards the Search box in the top right.
- Tap the found C by GE Alexa skill.
- After that tap Enable.
Do C by GE bulbs work with Siri?
There’s a 60-watt equivalent A19 bulb, a BR30 for recessed lighting areas, and a custom-sized light strip. The new lighting products can be controlled via an app or through Siri with the required HomeKit hub.
Why is my smart light unresponsive Alexa?
If a device Alexa connected to is unresponsive, start by checking your Wi-Fi. Your home network might be inactive or unstable, causing connectivity problems between Alexa and the device in question. This is the first thing you should get out of the way. Check that the connection is active and stable.
How do I connect my lights to Alexa?
How to connect Alexa to smart lights
- Open the Alexa app, then turn on the light you want to connect.
- Navigate to the Devices tab, then tap All Devices. Quick tip: If you see a button that says Lights, tap that to connect.
- Scroll down the list to find the light you want to connect. Tap the name of the light.
Why is Alexa not controlling my lights?
Check that your smart home device is on. If your device is battery operated, try inserting new batteries. Make sure your Alexa device and the Alexa app have the latest software version. If your smart home devices are connected through a skill, disable and then re-enable the skill.
What is the smart bulb for Alexa?
LE Smart Light Bulb, RGB Color Changing LED Bulbs, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant, Dimmable A19 E26 Bulb 60 Watt Equivalent, 2.4GHz WiFi Only, No Hub Required, 2 Pack.
Do smart bulbs work with Echo dot?
The Echo Dot comes with a pair of Philips Hue white A19 smart bulbs, which are Bluetooth– and Zigbee-compatible, so the setup and pairing is ridiculously easy. Since the lights connect via Bluetooth, you can just tell your new Dot, “Alexa, discover devices,” and it should pair by itself — you don’t need the Hub.
Does Echo DOT work with smart lights?
Connect your smart lights to Alexa for easy voice control. … Use your voice to turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, find TV shows, and more with compatible connected devices. Echo Dot is our most popular voice-controlled speaker, now with improved sound and a new design.